New Patients please click the red box titled Chiropractic Registration below, print and complete the Form:
OFFICE POLICIES & PROCEDURES TO ADDRESS COVID-19
• If a Patient has the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Sneezing, Sore Throat, Loss of Smell & Taste, Tiredness, Nasal Congestion, Runny Nose Please DO NOT COME IN TO THE OFFICE and Call your PCP.
• Appointments will be spaced out. Patients must arrive exactly at their appointed time. If a patient arrives earlier, they must wait outside the building adhering to social distancing or wait in their car.
• Only patients will be allowed into the office. Anyone accompanying a patient must wait outside the building adhering to social distancing or wait in their car.
• ALL Patients must wear a Face mask/Face covering or they will NOT be Allowed in the office. The Face mask/Face covering must be worn in the office at ALL times including the treatment.
• Patient Temperature will be checked utilizing a contactless Infrared forehead scanner upon entering the Office.
• Doors to the Office Suite will remain in the OPEN Position so patients do NOT have to touch Door Handles entering or exiting the Office.
• Patients will directly enter the Treatment Rooms, Bypassing the Waiting area to adhere to Social Distancing Rules.
• ALL Reading Material has been Removed from the waiting/reception area. Acrylic Barriers will be placed in certain areas.
• ALL Sign-In Sheets have been removed from the reception area. Please verbally Check-In with a Staff Member.
• All Countertops, Door handles and surfaces will be Disinfected & Sanitized on a continuous basis.
• All Treatment Rooms and Treatment tables/Chairs will be Disinfected & Sanitized before & after each patient.
• ALL Patients will come Directly into Treatment Rooms & Leave Immediately after their treatment.
• COVID-19 specific signage has been posted Outside & Inside the Office explaining Proper Handwashing, Hygiene & Precautions.
• ALL Providers & Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE.